LBP Service Corporation was organized and incorporated in October 1996 primarily to provide quality staffing and other human resource services to different business organizations nationwide. The LBPSC, as an independent service contractor, has the organizational capability and management competence backed by adequate financial resources and sufficient capitalization in the forms of tools, materials and office facilities to meet the demands and challenges of the highly competitive service industry. From an initial paid-up capital of 6.7 Million pesos, the company’s total assets have remarkably grown to almost 241 Million pesos. Likewise, the number of assigned contracted personnel and the clients who patronize the services of LBPSC have consistently increased since its incorporation in 1996. The company’s Board of Directors and Executive Officers are composed of distinguished and highly competent human resource professionals, finance specialists, and administrative officers who are past and present officers of Land Bank, namely:
- Ms. Rosemarie P. Leviste, Chairman & President
- Ms. Ofelia P. Genabe, Director & SVP for HR/Admin.
- Ms. Josefina C. Darantinao, Corporate Treasurer & SVP for Accounting & Fund Management
- Atty. Flordelis F. Gregorio, Corporate Secretary & Director
- Ms. Shirley Meera, Director
- Atty. Reynauld Villafuerte, Director (Land Bank-PFO)
- Atty. Christy Malab, Director (Land Bank-PFO)
- Ms. Lorna Garcia, Director (Land Bank-PFO)
- Mr. Joseph V. Angeles, SVP for Business Development & Operations
The LBPSC has its principal office at Units C and D, 21st Floor, Petron Megaplaza Building, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City. It can be contacted at tel. nos. (02) 843-2077 (private exchange connecting all departments) & 817-49-23. LBPSC can also be reached thru its website address at www.lbpsc.com.ph.
- Contractual Hiring Services
- Professional Staffing and Executive Search Services
- Personnel Testing and Assessment Services
- Janitorial and Grounds Maintenance Services
- HR Development and Training Services
- Other HR Consulting Services
AFFILIATIONS AND CITATIONS
- Philippine Association of Local Service Contractors (PALSCON)
- Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP)
- Association of Recruitment Practitioners of the Philippines (ARPOP)
- “2004 Most Outstanding Manpower Corporation” as awarded by the Consumers’ Union of the Philippines.
- Listed among the Top 3000 Corporations in the Philippines as compiled by the Philippine Business Profiles and Perspectives, Inc.
- “2006 Most Outstanding Local Manpower Placement” as awarded by the Philippine Quality Awards for Business Excellence.
21/F Petron Megaplaza Building, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
Office Trunkline: (02) 843-2077 • Fax: (2) 817-7872
||2/F MIAA Administration Building, Pasay City, Metro Manila
||Suite 210 Central Plaza Building 1, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
||Doña Maria Drive, Crispin Atilano St., Tetuan, Zamboanga City
|GENERAL SANTOS CITY:
||Door #2, PREPUB Building, Makar Wharf, General Santos City